Town of Burlington, MA
Knight, Bagge & Anderson, Inc.
37,000 sf addition & 118,000 sf renovation
This project involved the construction of a 37,000 sf addition, and 118,000 sf phased renovation of the 1950’s original school building while the campus was occupied and in operation. A new main entrance was added to the School, and new cross-connecting glass corridors dramatically improved student circulation and allow direct access between the auditorium, cafeteria and main classroom wing. The new addition also includes a new media center, musical suite, administrative offices, and a new elevator.