Town of Bedford
Graham/Meus Inc Architects
This project involved a 15,000sf phased renovation of Town’s historic Union School Building originally built in 1891 and the construction of a new 24,000 SF addition.
The renovation work entailed full demolition of the building interior, structural upgrades, new HVAC systems, replacement of all windows, exterior siding, and new interior finishes. The new addition includes a 50 foot tower and connects to the existing building. Extensive site improvements include a new parking lot, reconfiguration of existing pavement areas, granite curbing, new sidewalks and drainage system.